2.1
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

First of all i want to inform you all be care full while registering in Bharat matrimony. Before expiring my premium package i dint got any mail, call or mail from Bharat matrimonial side for Auto renewal confirmation for my package . They are just cheating and playing with customers. While registering the package also Bharat Matrimony team member dint told regarding this auto renewal process for NRI.

As discussed with customer care they told u have only 2 number to view as per previous package, that is why i checked that much only. Please find the below conversion between your Customer care services person

Please find the below picture i got the renewed message at 5.19 AM on dated 27th June .as per package 27th night my package will expiry how come without confirmation, call or mail deduct my money ?

While other benefits like assistance required they will call daily but while renewing time not a single call also from Bharat matrimony side. as per Bharat matrimony customer care person concern i checked only remaining phone number as per previous package. he never told also if you will check then we cant refund also, if so that i should not check phone number.

Please refund my money as soon as possible .

They told we don't have any option to refund . Bullishit Bharat matrimony company and trying to fool Indians.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of complain follow up. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Bharat Matrimony needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bharat Matrimony.

Had an Experience with Bharat Matrimony?

Comments