Manama, Al Asimah Governorate

My ticket no BM15562555.They are very prompt in giving ticket nos.Iam warning all customers to be very careful when you make payment to bharath matrimony.This is my third experience with them.Last year their agent fooled me into paying 8990 to get till u marry package for iyer matrimony.After two weeks another agent whose name i will revesl later sends message that if we pay 12990 they will give a twin package on iyer and bharat matrimony.We thought of paying the difference if 4000 but he insisted on full amt and said the minute we transfer 12990 they will refund 8990.He also said he has the cheque ready.I have all the mails which i will publish on this forum.We did transfer 12990 and asked for refund he started giving excuses.We had to literally fight tooth and nail and i was about to take legal action he agrees to pay the refund.He says he will pay only 7000as we had used 25 nos which we had not.When we said this he said he will uograde us to 2 plus 2 twin pack.We agreed and he paid 7000 after a month.Now iam getting mails that my subscription on bharat is getting over and we have to pay within two days.We have completed only one year.They are giving all sorts of excuses.These people are daylight robbers and maligning the name of the country by using the name bharat.You people have to correct your mistake or else i will complete the legal action which i should have done last time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bharat Matrimony Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Ethelyn

Dear Service user ,I am also a service user of bharat matrimony and is based in UK. I have also gone through massive harassment regarding my unauthorised money withdrawn and I don't get proper response from bharat matrimony.

There are many other issues and it seems like a fraudlent.I am looking for people who would be willing to make a complaint with me and and would be witness of what happens with BM company. If you fancy to take joint action. Please email me at Charu.uk.27@gmail.com.

I am going to send the same msg to other people here so that if we make a joint complaint it will be more better. Remember: 'Together we win, alone we fall'Thanks

Bharat Matrimony Reviews