Resolved

Update by user Feb 05

Kindly delete these details. The issue is resolved

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2017

Bharat Matrimony profile id: M5189934 (currently deleted) is a fake profile. The profile was under the name of Mr Anshul, initially claiming of 28yrs , residing in Mumbai, with Btec degree (BITS Pilani) & MBA degree (Henley Institute, UK) working in Google.

He pinged me up showing interest in my profile stating that he belongs to the same community (Garhwali) and place. Our communication extended for two months, and he appeared to be a well mannered, educated and descent person & finally decided to meet. The said person always referred himself as Mr Anshul Joshi from Uttaranchal (Dehradoon), To my coincidence I happened to see his Aadhar card which described himself as Mr Anshul Kaushik, later I found he was 34 years, from Noida, neither working in Google with totally fake identity & profile. This person does not exists in any social sites, has posted profile photos which is 4-5 years back and very reluctant in revealing anything about him.

Mr Anshul Kaushik has deleted his profile from the matrimony site immediately. He is a well spoken person and very good at winning trust , playing with their emotions and fooling them .

I didn't like: No verification done.

Comments

Cascade_preeti, thank u for information. I wish to ask few questions? Request your email id if possible.

Kkk